Monday, March 23, 2009

Zell Am See part II

I wanted to show what I got to do while Brian was skiing, besides sleep. The bed and breakfast we stayed at was so close to the gondolas, that the walk down to the town turned out to be a fun exercise (well coming back was probably more exercise). I took some pics to illustrate my adventure down the driveway and to the town.


This is from the top of the hill. Doesn't look so bad, yet.


Now, just turn the curve here and keep going.


And around this curve.....


One more, we are almost to the street.


Last turn......There were two guys that had to come every day to plow the driveway. Each time they got to the end, the beginning was already covered in snow again.


Yeah, we made it, now just go down the street another 2 blocks and enjoy the town. I got to do this twice a day, once by myself to explore, and then again with Brian for dinner each night.

1 comment:

emily wyatt said...

Switchbacks are very deceiving things.