Tuesday, July 14, 2009

39 weeks and the countdown begins...

The final preggo picture for all of you who wish you were here to point and laugh at me (walking normal is a bit difficult these days). I am due July 20, apparently my wishing of him coming early is not going to happen. Although now I am looking forward to getting to see Harry Potter this week, but after that, he can feel free to come any day! I am officially working from home and waiting for the little guy.


39 weeks and with less than a week to go, I hope. I would also appreciate it if he would stay under 8 pounds and not try to be like his mom (9.5 pounds).

3 comments:

Mollie said...

you may not feel like it but you look adorable! please post pics when he is born can't wait to see him.

Unknown said...

My goodness, it's the final countdown or he's arrived OR somewhere in between. We are sending our best from stateside and want to let you know these things...you are a loving sister, daughter, aunt, and friend. You and Brian are going to be awesome parents...It's something we are all training for each moment of our lives. Can't wait to meet him...We love you!

amanda said...

Looking good! And be proud of your 9-months-pregnant waddle :-)