Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Card Outtakes

I had this great idea for a Christmas card (I know, I know, this is kinda a late post) and got lucky that it worked out as funny as I thought it would. I was worried I would have to make the reindeer costumes but I got lucky and found them at Target, exactly 2 left. The final card was done at Sam's and they don't let you save the image, but we did one for ourselves at the end with the same picture. The cats were great sports for letting us torture them and didn't get too upset with Riley yanking on their reigns. Ho, Ho, Ho, here are some outtakes from our camera:






3 comments:

The Cornelisons said...

That is totally awesome! We would kill our parents if they did things like this but somehow it's ok for us to do it to our kids. He's an adorable santa.

Brad and Emily said...

I thought this was the cutest Christmas card...loved how it turned out!

The Campbell's said...

Poor cats........