Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

Another Mother's Day and it still feels weird that I am a mom. I do, however, enjoy the benefits of Mother's Day. Homemade brunch, massage, time by myself to go shopping. Oh yeah, I did spend some time with the kiddo too.


Crab cakes with hollandaise, seared scallions, poached eggs and toast
(someone please tell me the secret to proper lighting for food pictures)


Riley and I enjoying the fruits of Daddy's labor


Some park time with Janna and Teddy.
The boys had fun, but not willing to show us


Trying to look nice, before heading our for a dinner barbeque

3 comments:

Troy + Youngin said...

Thanks for posting. Happy to find your blog. Let me know when you come our direction.... it would be great to see you again!

halon73 said...

Riley is sure getting big! Hope you had a great weekend. - PZ

The Cornelisons said...

Um, could Brian make me brunch? Yummy!!!