Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dad's 60th Birthday Bash

My Dad celebrated a very big Birthday milestone last month. Laura and I had planned a surprise party for Dad's big 6-0. We almost made it to the party without him finding out, but a little mishap let it slip the weekend before, oh well, we tried. Thankfully, Dad had no idea Riley and I would be there, so when he walked in he was still really surprised. Everyone had a great time and we had about 40 people show up to celebrate!! Thanks to everyone who helped, we couldn't have done it without you! Seeing everyone at the party from my childhood made me really homesick, but in a good way.

 Dad's Record Player Cake by Gigi

 Me, Dad and Aunt Cheryl (wow I hope I age as awesome as these 2!)

 Aunt Laura and Riley

 Me, Riley and Aunt Laura

 Party People!!

 Did I mention the Razorback game was on too?

 Uncle Ryan giving Riley a ride

 Can't go to Baba's house without getting your new cast stuck in the pool table!

 Bed jumping with Sooie

Bed jumping with Porkchop

No comments: