Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Short Hair

I have been meaning to post this for awhile. So I decided about a year or two ago that I wanted to try short hair. It took awhile for me to actually do it, and just before I moved to Prague I did my first step. Apparently me asking for funky and edgy is not possible, people just don't believe me. It was a nice haircut, exactly that "nice".



So, I decided to try one more time once I got over here. Now, a language barrier was a little difficult to get my point across, but this lady did a much better job. I like it, but not sure if I am going to keep it. Sometimes I am tempted to go back to long hair. Comments please?









The best part of all of this is my friend Sara got her hair cut the same way too at the same time. Hey, what can we say? Great minds think alike (or get tired of their long hair at the same time).

4 comments:

JMY said...

cute, hip, suggest color. do it while in academia...

Anonymous said...

Love it, it's very cute on you!

Unknown said...

I LOVE this cut on you - very cute!!

Sara said...

Haha, great minds do think alike!