Monday, February 9, 2009

It's a Boy!

We are having a baby boy in July. Brian and I decided to make it public since Dee Dee and Stacy keep asking for some pregnancy pics. Turns out he will be nice enough to wait until after my birthday and try to sabotage another family member's birthday (grandma's). Shaelyn will finally have a little cousin to beat up on and my brother's new baby boy, Melvin (born in Nov. 08), will have a playmate to grow up around.

Bets can be placed now on what this kid will look like. My dad has blue eyes and brown hair, and was blond as a kid. Brian, the same as my dad, with lighter hair. Me? Well, darker all around. So what do you think?


Here is a pic with me after a nice lasagna dinner so everyone can see a big 'ole belly on me. I am 4 months pregnant right now and my belly has just started to grow these past couple of weeks. See these pants? Staple every evening. Nothing like elastic to be comfortable during this time.


Who's excited you ask? This guy!


Who's not so excited? These guys.

9 comments:

Mollie said...

Congrats to you both! Sorry no little boy advice from us...we seem to only produce little girls! You look great!

Mollie said...

Oh by the way...prepare to be bombarded with "what are you naming him" you will get this asked 10x's a day!

The Campbell's said...

Look at that cute little belly. Can't wait to see what he looks like. No guesses here, it's a total crap shoot.

The Cornelisons said...

Yay! I had heard through the grapevine you were expecting and man I can't believe how far along you are. Congrats on the little boy. They are lots of fun and they sure do love their mommas!

Gazell said...

I think your baby will have a mustache, like one of your cats. I think I'll bet on that. Congrats, woman (and baby daddy).

Anonymous said...

Congrats, girl! I'm so excited for you! Will you still be in Prague when he's born?

Cole Family said...

Wish I could see you in person with your preggo belly!! I think he will have blonde hair with asian shaped blue eyes...just a guess!

Sara said...

Cute. Can't wait to see the belly in a few months. I have a feeling that is going to be one tall baby.

Unknown said...

The baby will be born in Prague. And I think Sara is right, one tall baby, at least we hope. Katie I hope you are right too, that would be pretty neat to see!