Friday, May 29, 2009

More Pictures of Valtice

Once again I am WAY behind on posting. This weekend is dedicated to updating this blog since Brian is away at a bachelor party in Amsterdam (lucky, lucky). I am going to hit up the Prague Food Festival tomorrow, but definitely catch up on this blog the rest of the weekend. Here are the professional photos that a friend took while we were in Valtice back in April.












I like to call this 17th century meets 21st century.






I was told these are mistletoe bundles in the trees.


The other women on the trip went to Valtice last fall and picked the grapes for the Sauvignon Blanc that the winery is producing right now. It will be ready later this year, but here is their very own label!


Ok, not professional, but bye to the women that were nice enough to take me to Valtice twice and on their skiing trip!! Always a good time.

No comments: