Monday, June 8, 2009

33 weeks (8 1/2 months)

I am still behind on posting, but posts with multiple pics requires more time. It turns out that the reason it takes forever is because my upload speed at home is laughable. So, unless I can remember to take the pics to work I have to set aside awhile at home for all the pics to upload. So for now, I will do posts that are only 1 or 2 pics. Anyways, here I am finally down to the last count. Almost over and only 35 more days of work. Come on July 20th!


Here I am 33 weeks pregnant. Luckily, I have gained only about 22 pounds. I will have to thank Prague for that for not having any fast food except McDonald's, KFC, and some hot dog stands. Turns out that stuff gets old really fast.


I managed to find a super cheap stroller here at a second hand store, only to find out that it can't fit through our front door unless you open both doors (which isn't super easy since the other is bolted closed). Also, the cats seem to think it is their new bed since we are slowly kicking them out of the bedroom to prepare for the baby sleeping in a cat-free room. Good thing I will be cleaning that stroller before the baby gets here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great, girl!

Mollie said...

we are so excited for you guys! you look awesome!

The Campbell's said...

Definitely a boy. All belly, but your belly really still looks small compared to what it could be. Trust me I know! Fingers crossed for you, no C-section...

emily wyatt said...

I am so bummed that we are together during this time. You are a super cute prego. I am glad the current "kids" are getting good use out of the stroller.

Unknown said...

oh no you didn't! oh yes she deeeid! Tricia - you go girl!
-yur loving bro