Sunday, August 15, 2010

1st haircut

Riley was overdue for his 1st haircut, but I was stalling because I didn't want to cut my baby's hair off. All that hair was me clinging onto him still being a baby, but we have ventured into toddlerhood. So I relented and let Brian use his clippers and buzz away. Riley was very good throughout seeing that this weekend was chock full of cutting molars, skipping naps and meltdowns in numerous public places.

Before.....

After!

Now, do we look even more like daddy or???

3 comments:

The Cornelisons said...

Love the hair, he looks so much older ;)

Gazell said...

He's a little boy now! No longer a baby, sniffles. But still a cutie.

Emily said...

Do you think I could just buzz Presley's hair too? I love the new look. That second picture is priceless.