Monday, January 3, 2011

Thanksgiving in Little Rock

My official last day at work was the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. So I extended our vacation home and stayed for a week. You would think I had more pictures to prove this, but it did not happen. Also, with all this new 'free' time since I am not working, I thought I would update the blog more....again, it did not happen. I must be the most inefficient stay at home mom (or I have a typical boy who is constantly getting into EVERYTHING and doesn't like to nap). Hopefully my job search will be more successful now that the holidays are over and I can go back to work! Here are the few pics I got.


Aunt Laura helping Riley grab a balloon at Grandpa's (Ba Ba) house.


GREAT SUCCESS!


My Aunt Cheryl and my cousin, Christine, came to visit! Can you tell they are the short ones in the family :) ?

No comments: