Sunday, March 6, 2011

San Francisco

We went out to San Francisco in January to visit my brother, Kristy and my cutie nephew, Melvin. Of course I took most of my pictures with my phone (so stupid) and my apple doesn't like my phone so I can't upload my pictures. If anyone knows how to get an apple to recognize an LG vortex, please tell me. It was so much fun to have Riley and Melvin play together since they are only 9 months apart, and the last time they were together Riley was only 6 months old. My brother lives right by Golden Gate Park so we got tons of outdoor time (absolutely necessary with 2 boys). I took Riley to the Academy of Sciences and tried to explain nanotechnology and the theory of relativity. He understood all of it while only wanting to stare at the fishies underneath him and playing(eating) with artificial snow. Genius material right here folks. They actually came to visit us 2 weeks later, lots of good cousin time for the boys!

Riley hanging out with Bella, James and Kristy's oldest kid


Cousins holding hands and being cute between toy fights

And.....
What happens when Dad gets to hang out with Riley?

Some nice finger tattoos: "Ozzy", next up we are teaching him the lyrics to "Mama, I'm coming home"

No comments: