Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Baby's first playlist

Awhile back, Brian and I decided to let the baby listen to some music while in the womb. It was a couple of months ago, but I was meaning to post it so I have some kind of record of it for my own memory. I use this blog for my own benefit to so I can remember what I did this past year. Later, he also got to enjoy some Chopin (my favorite pianist) and Jimi Hendrix too.

*1. Postal Service - The district sleeps tonight
2. Primus - My name is mud
3. Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood
4. Ben Harper - Burn one down
*5. Justin Timberlake - Sexy back
6. Weezer - Island in the sun
*7. Tom Petty - Running down a dream
8. Killers - Somebody told me
9. Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
10. Scissor Sisters - Filthy/Gorgeous

* means the baby moved during the song. So he either hates or loves the Postal Service, JT, and Tom Petty. We are hoping to encourage a musically talented kid since we both tried and failed.

No comments: